Sunday, March 1, 2009

I have cellulite on my knees and crumbs in my bra.

I think this means I'm pregnant.

Did y'all see Big Love tonight??? I don't want to ruin it for you if you have it tivo'd and have not watched it yet but dayum! My favorite sister wife had an unfortunate incident with her braid. Seriously. And Nikki! What a slut! Hmmm...oh and I miss Margenes blonde hair. I shouldn't be the only one walking around with brown roots.

That's all. I have been such a shitty ass blogger and all I ever want to talk about is the baby. The baby baby baby. The baby has been kicking me! The baby has a nice big stash of cloth diapers and nobody thinks I will be able to actually wash them. I understand their concern...you should see my laundry pile. But I must admit that even when I didn't feel like doing dishes, I always washed my breast pump and all of the bottles. I just worked around the dishes still lying in the sink from last night. :D

Speaking of dishes...I have the best little girl. I made a pot roast tonight with mashed potatoes and i was feeling all Suzy homemaker-y. Just as I was setting the table, I noticed that both my boys were sleeping! Jeff was passed out on the couch and Kennen was passed out in the recliner. I tried to wake up Jeff but he wasn't impressed with my 'Sunday dinner' and kept sleeping. Ah well. That's the great thing about having a 6 year old. She makes a great dinner companion. I pulled out the crystal wine glasses and filled them with water and lit a candle. Kimberly and I chatted over dinner and I watched her as she carefully ate her mashed potatoes without disrupting the well of gravy in the middle Sweet baby. After dinner I gave her some tupperware to clean up the serving bowls while I washed the dishes. She did a great job and even used glass cleaner on the table top to finish the job right! I just love that little girl.

Ugh, look there I go...getting all 'Mommy Blog' on you. I can't help it. Being pregnant makes me all sensitive and nesty. I love my little chicks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine's a lot of kids/baby stuff....have at it, it's yours!! :D

Post a Comment