Sunday, March 8, 2009

Conversation with the hubs...

I walked in front of him to sit down and watch the UFC fight last night.

"Damn Baby! Your belly is getting so big! You look so pregnant!"

Me: "I don't mind if my belly gets big, just as long as my ass doesn't get bigger."

Jeff: silence...and then, "Well sorry to break it to you, but you are pregnant so your ass is going to get bigger."

Me: "Nope!"

a few moments for me to think...then I said, "Wait...is my ass bigger already???!!!???"

Jeff: "Yeah it's bigger!"

Me: "Nooooooo!"

Maybe I should start exercising.

Nah. I'm going to embrace the cellulite. Is the the beginning of letting myself go?

6 comments:

~Penny~ said...

I think maybe your body is reacting different since you are now *gasp* almost thirty! Very different from having a baby in your early twenties!

Embrace it, girl!

AZ Larsens said...

hey at least he's not like my hubby who told me, "Babe, you don't look pregnant, you just look fat." Say what?! And he later said that was supposed to be a compliment...fat is fat, pregnant is pregnant!!! There is a difference! lol

Angela said...

Stella I love reading about your life and your kiddos. Your new pictures are so cute. I remember when Kimberly was a baby and how she looked like Jeff in her forhead. She's def. a good mix of both of you. I wonder who the new baby will look like.

Christy!!! I can't believe he said that... How did he justify that one as a compliement?

Anonymous said...

I know my ass grew at the same rate my belly did...or at least it stuck out just as far...it grew too...who am I kidding. :)

-Laura

Sloane said...

Big bootys rock! I have one all the time.

I shudder to think what it will look like if I ever get pregs...

On second thought, point me to the gym so that I can contain the mass now. LOL.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

He should have LIED. LIED LIED LIED.

Post a Comment