Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've calmed down.

Okay so my panties aren't in a bind anymore over dumbass flighty Jason. He and Molly did look happy on "After the Rose part 2". I just hope that sweet Melissa finds true love where someone is ready to proclaim his love from the mountain tops...and actually mean it. And actually follow through with the actions and devotion that goes with those words.

Jeff actually gave me a guys point of view. He said, "What if they just had really bad sex?" Hmmmm. Yep. That would be a deal breaker for me, lol. I doubt it is the case though. Melissa seems like a giving girl who was ready to make Jason happy. I don't exactly get the 'cold fish' vibe from her. But maybe their personal chemistry was just not there. Hmmm.

Onto more important things...like the baby baby baby, oh baby! He is kicking me like crazy. They are still soft little taps but they warm my heart and reassure me that he is okay. Have you ever won a goldfish at a carnival? The crazy Carnie hands you your plastic bag filled with water and tightly sealed with the fish inside. Every so often the fish will swim into the side of the bag and you feel that squirmy little tap...that's what it feels like at this point. Or when you pop a bag of popcorn and you pull the bag out of the microwave and those last few kernels pop...it feels like that too.

I called the Dr. to get the results of my Nuchal Translucency scan and my bloodwork and the girl in medical records said she will just mail me a copy. Gulp. Something about how she wouldn't tell me over the phone if everything is okay or not makes me nervous. This test is for the likelyhood of my child having Downs Syndrome and a list of other syndromes that I don't even know the names of. I believe that God wont give me more than I can handle though and until there is a definitive problem, I'm not going to waste my energy feeling anxious over it. I'm anxious enough in my day to day life!

2 comments:

~ Sara Ann said...

They wouldnt mail you bad results. They would tell you so they can answer questions. I love your blog!

Mrstx said...

awwww thanks! You always make me feel better with your doctory knowledge! :D

Post a Comment