Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Race for the Cure

This weekend I will be joining my neighborhood girls in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. I just registered today because I am a huge slacker. And a broke slacker. But somehow the direct deposit gods must have decided to shine their warmth on me because I got paid a day early...just in time to register before 2:00pm today!

If you would like to add a donation in my name to support breast cancer awareness, please click here:

Hooray for boobies!

Oh, and please be thinking of me on Saturday morning. I will be running at 8:30am. Sob!

12 comments:

Keikicakes said...

If you need me to pick up your packet. let me know. OR we can make a day of it...shop at Galleria, Ikea and Costco! Give me a call if you want to join me...I'm planning to drop M off at school then head out to the Galleria.

Mrstx said...

It's a date! :D

~Penny~ said...

Have fun!

I love fundraisers....

Angela said...

Good for you! Very admirable. Remember when we use to have no boobies?

I am glad there are people like you who help us keep what we have. :-)

Mrstx said...

Thanks Penny! I will...I love to run but I'm a little nervous about the early morning. I will have to keep my 'fun friday' night pretty tame.

Angela-I still have no boobies!

Mrstx said...

...Awww Angela! You so totally rock! I will run extra hard for you!

Anonymous said...

Where is this being held? I want to come cheer you on!!!

Mrstx said...

Sara! You rock! Thank you for your support girl. It is going to be in downtown Houston and the run starts at 8:30. Sniff, I'm skurred!

rage said...

That's a great thing you're doing!

Have lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Hey Stell. It's your cousin, Ash. OK. You'll be so proud...I just set up our family blog. Can I put you on my blog roll? Is that what it's called? And How'd you get your 'McCain-Palin' sign on your page...see, I'm still a dummy at this stuff...my page is: harrisonfamilyusa.blogspot.com. Love Ya.

Shasta said...

That's awesome! I hope you had lots of fun, even if it was really early!

In the spirit of saving boobies, I've tagged you for "PINK TAG", check it out on my blog.

Weekends Off said...

I'm just checkin in to see what you are up to and how you are doing!
HI!!!

Post a Comment