Sunday, September 21, 2008

farm animals.

Tonight Jeff made dinner. Well he dumped a pile of chips on a plate, covered it in cheese and microwaved it for me. I was laying on the couch...watching 60 minutes...eating my chips...minding my own business. My plate was balanced on my stomach and Kennen came running into the room...


..."BUTTON MY PANTS MOMMY! PWEEEEEESE!" (hey the kid at least goes potty and wipes his own butt...I don't mind snapping his pants!)

I had a huge cheesy nacho in my hand so I put it in my mouth and held it between my teeth so I could use both hands to snap his pants back together. Suddenly Kennen burst out into raucous laughter and said,

"Hahahahaha! Mommy! MOMMY! You look like a COW Mommy! Mooooo! MOOOOOO!"

3 comments:

MommyStamper said...

OH...the things kids say:)

That's hilarious.
Gotta love Kennen!!!

Genevieve said...

hahaha he's awesome :)

Keikicakes said...

ha ha ha!

Post a Comment