Wednesday, September 24, 2008

When I was young...



Have you ever happened upon a movie or song that reminds you of when you were younger? I just randomly flipped onto Romeo and Juliet (the one with Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio) and so many emotion are running through me. Not only is it the ultimate tragic love story...but it was made over a decade ago when I was an impressionable and broody teenager. I loved the soundtrack...I loved the movie...I loved Leonardo DiCaprio (this was when he was still hot)...I loved Claire Danes (remember "My so called life?")...I loved the soundtrack and listened to it endlessly.

Ugh.

I am in a happy nostalgic place tonight. Peace.

6 comments:

EJ said...

OMG, I just DVRed this but haven't watched it yet!!!

haha This WAS a good soundtrack....

AZ Larsens said...

Wow, I still have this soundtrack actually! It was a goodie.

~Penny~ said...

You are my Texas soulmate.

I remember how I loved that movie!! How it made me feel! Still LOVE my so called life-Jordan Catalano....

The good ole days:)

Another Ordinary Girl said...

I loved that movie too. Now I want to see it again. I used to listen to soundtrack endlessly!

Anonymous said...

I still have the soundtrack too!! :D I LOVED the accapella choir track :D

Anonymous said...

I loved that show "My so called life." Is that even in syndication anymore?" Re-runs I mean?

That is a real pretty picture you put up of Claire.

I think the only songs I remember of when I was a kids remind me of obsessions I had with older guys. Nothing cool though like what you said.

rage.

Post a Comment