Saturday, September 20, 2008

Success!


This weekend I decided to try something new. I made my first 'Honey Do' list and taped it to the refrigerator. If you can't decipher my note it reads:

1. Clean out garage.

2. Hose/Sweep garage floor.

3. Put M.R.E.'s and bottled water back in attic crawl space.

Love You Babe!

You know what? It friggin worked. Jeff woke up and got started on it as soon as he ate. Granted he slept until 11:45 am but my garage is clean and I can actually park in the garage and even better than that...I can actually open the truck doors all the way open to get the kids in their carseats. He lugged all the 'hurricane' bottled water back into our attic for the next storm, along with the M.R.E.'s. That would be 'Meals Ready to Eat'. Like army food. Cool huh? They dont expire for about 20 years!

I am impressed with the Honey Do List! It is much more effective than nagging. I highly recommend it! Hmmm...now what should I put on next weekends list?

5 comments:

**Liz** said...

Can your husband come and train mine? ;)

rage said...

LoL @ Honey Do list. I am impressed that it worked!

Great job!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I have definitely found that lists are good for men, but take care to not overuse it, or it'll become like speaking to them: Easy to block out.

I have also found that the list canNOT be too long. He'll just pick a few things to do (the easiest and fastest) and leave the heavy duty, important stuff for another time... HA.

Anonymous said...

Of course the list worked. The top of the note says 'Stella and Jeff', not the other way around, telling who's really in charge around there. ;)

Sloane said...

I love the to-do list for Jeff. Since Dirty has been out of work, I leave notes for him all the time, and my apartment has never looked better. All I need to do is give a bj once in a while and he is my bitch.

Post a Comment