Thursday, July 17, 2008

WTF?

This morning I am excited because me and my neighbors are dropping the kids off at a day camp tomorrow so we can go shopping and out to lunch sans kiddos. I decided to prep the kids and tell them how fun! it was going to be. When I told Kim where I was sending her tomorrow, she burst into tears and said, "I don't want to go...I want to be with youuuuuu!"

Crap. I would push the issue more but it is $15/kid and I want to make sure she will be happy...and that I wont have to come pick her up early. Decisions, decisions.

Oh! And Kennen is thrilled to go...he is talking about it non stop. My scaredy boy is ready to party, and my party girl wants to lay on the couch and cuddle.

So again I ask, WTF?

6 comments:

~Penny~ said...

She will adjust. You won't have to pick her up.

Does she know anyone else who is going, that she is good friends with? Maybe you can drop them off together and tell them they are camp buddies for the day....

Anonymous said...

She will have a good time - just drop her off and run!!! hahaha Enjoy your Friday :)

Keikicakes said...

I say SEND her. She will LOVE it. she has friends going and she will make friends. I think she is playing you....she is a smart cookie!!

rage said...

SEND her!

She will enjoy herself, and probably forget that she was going to freak out about it in the first place.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Freakin kids. Always messing stuff up!! Send her with a couple of tissues. She'll get over it, but you'll totally resent missing your day out!

Rex Venom said...

Go and have fun!
The kiddies will have fun too, once any displeasures are forgotten.
Which they Will be.
Rock on!

Post a Comment