Monday, July 28, 2008

Green light means GO!

woo hoo!

This weekend Jeff gave the financial green light for me to go to Arizona! I can't tell you how happy I am to get out of here. The biggest bonus is that I wont have to clean my house for 2 full weeks. I am so sick and tired of feeling like I'm living in the movie, "Groundhogs Day". Wake up, make coffee, feed kids, clean clean clean, take kids swimming, watch them trash the house. Make dinner. clean dishes. Watch Jeff watch tv, go to bed....do it all over again the next day. The redundancy is ending...I'm outta here!

I have less than a week to prepare so I better get cracking! So...any AZ people want to hang out? Angela? Tanya? Bonnie? Wendy? See you soon!

7 comments:

MommyStamper said...

When are you leaving? Sounds like fun. I didn't think of it as Groundhogs Day, but now that you mention it...

I'm jealous!!! Have lots of fun and think of us at least once while you have those drinks;)

~Penny~ said...

Yay yay yay for you!

Kids or no kids?

I saw that written today on True mom confessions. Hmmm....but it only made me think that everyones life is like that. Regardless if you are a stay at home mom or not. Its just that my day looks like: Get up, sit in traffic, work for 8 hours, sit in traffic, eat dinner, watch tv, go to bed and wake up the next day to do it all over again.

Depressing, eh...

Unknown said...

I am so with you on the groundhog day.

Angela said...

I am SO excited and CANNOT wait to see you!!! We are totally doing something. I'll send you my cell number sometime this week just in case you don't have it.

Yea, Stella is coming!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you! I know how much you miss home. I bet your mom is so happy to get to see you and the kids!!!

Will you be blogging while you are there? PLEASE SAY YES because I can't go long without my fix!!!

When do the kids start school? Is it on the 25th?

rage said...

I am SO happy that you are getting a break from the everyday routine. No cooking, no cleaning, no nothing but relaxing and having "Stella" time.

It's about time girl! You deserve it and I am envious!

Do you think Jeff will turn into Mr. Mom while you are away, or will he have to wear pull-ups for himself while you are gone? Tee hee!

Mrstx said...

The kiddos are coming with me. I think I might be in la la land thinking it will somehow be easier if all drag the kids all over the Valley, but it will be okay.

More than anything, I want to eat great Mexican food and go to In and Out burger...yummy!

Post a Comment