Friday, July 11, 2008

99things thingy

1. I am 6'2"
2. And I'm a girl
3. My brother is barely 6'
4. I have big hands and feet.
5. I love it thought because they look exactly like my dead fathers.
6. I stare at them and think about him and am thankful that I remember something about him.
7. Most of my memories of him are gone.
8. Except for his voice and his smell.
9. Despite being huge, I'm a girly girl.
10. A snotty princess actually
11. My husband likes it.
12. The more bitchy I am, the more he loves me.
13. Guys are weird.
14. I self medicate my anxiety with alcohol.
15. I look forward to my nightly glass of wine more than I should.
16. I run for my anxiety too.
17. I got the idea from The Dog Whisperer. He said that dogs without exercise are anxious.
18. Stella without exercise is anxious too.
19. At any given moment, I prefer one child over the next.
20. It changes daily.
21. I pray that me doing this will not make them enemies.
22. Stella is my real name.
23. My kids names are real too. And my husband and my dog too.
24. I'm not worried about the big bad world.
25. But maybe that's because I live in Texas and you are allowed to shoot people if they come into your house.
26. I would shoot someone if they broke in and my babies were in the house.
27. Oh yeah, I'm packing heat.
28. I smoked cigarettes for about 10 years.
29. I quit with every pregnancy, but I started smoking again while breastfeeding both kids.
30. Bad Mommy.
31. I finally quit cold turkey in January of 2006.
32. Cold turkey is the only way to go.
33. It's like dumping somebody.
34. You choose for it to be over and you never look back.
35. I know I could start smoking again in a heartbeat though.
35. I am going to start again when I am 50.
36. Both of my kids will be 18 when I am 43.
37. That sounds fun and exciting.
38. But then again my only purpose in my life is my children.
39. I will turn 43...then what?
40. I pray that I'm with Jeff forever.
41. We are so perfect for each other.
42. One thing I can't live with is monotony.
43. Mediocrity.
44. Lukewarm.
45. Those three things make me feel dead inside.
46. So I married a passionate man.
47. That passion makes him a little self destructive.
48. Which makes me fret and wring my hands and hover.
49. Which he hates. But loves.
50. Best.Sex.Ever.
51. I am 29 now.
52. I can tell I'm hitting my sexual peak.
53. I'm so horny all the time.
54. I wonder if this is what 18 year old boys feel like.
55. Except I don't feel the need for variety.
56. Just frequency.
57. :D
58. I hang out at home a lot.
57. I used to because I hated my car and my a/c was broken
58. Now I love my Tahoe, but I can't afford the gas.
59. I am a republican. Small government, low taxes. I don't think I can vote Obama.
60. Even though I am eating up his campaign of, "Change and Hope!"
61. And I think Capitalism is swell.
62. Interesting how people have been crying, 'Save the Earth' for decades now.
63. Suddenly gas hits $4/gallon and now companies are scrambling to make Hybrid cars.
64. People don't care about the earth enough to go green.
65. People are selfish and only care about their own pocketbook.
66. Sad but true.
67. Now there is a market for hybrids because consumers are angry.
68. They want to buy a Prius so they can stick it to the man.
69. My husband works in the oil industry.
70. Does that make him the man?
71. LOL, I amuse myself.
72. He actually works in health, safety, and environmental.
73. He is trying to save the world...all while making filthy oil money.
74. My husband is hilarious.
75. He says all the uncomfortable and awful things that everyone thinks, but nobody says.
76. I used to want a boob job.
77. Now I don't
78. I'm not sure why but I am happier with my body after kids than I was before.
79. Maybe because I am impressed with what it is capable of.
80. I'm so crafty...I make people!
81. I read that somewhere and it cracked me up.
82. Speaking of babies...
83. There is a new baby on my street.
84. I have stayed away out of respect for the family, but today I must go over.
85. I have baby fever.
86. I need to hold the little love and marvel at her perfection.
87. And I need to give her some big Texas bows.
88. Okay, they are tiny Texas bows but we don't want to scare the little lamb.
89. Or her mother.
90. My house is almost spotless.
91. I just need to bleach the upstairs bathrooms.
92. I have 4 bathrooms in my house. Well, 3 1/2. But 4 toilets to scrub.
93. That was a bad idea.
94. Because my kids poop and then dont flush.
95. And I find it 3 days later.
96. GAG!
97. I love all of my blog readers.
98. Shine on you crazy diamonds!
99. You complete me.

9 comments:

EJ said...

nice :)

and yuck 4 toilets!!

Oh yeah and we can shoot people in our house in florida too ;) good times.

Anonymous said...

only you could make 99 things so interesting!! :)

Anonymous said...

13> The quicker you learn this fact the easier your life will be.

52> This is exactly why I don't understand why a guy would want to be with a college-age girl... Get 'em while their hormones are raging!

56> The most liberating thing regarding sex I've ever done is... *snip*snip*

63> Only the US companies are scrambling... Which has lead Japanese companies to corner the hybrid market.

84> Stay. Away. From. The. Baby. You really don't want anotehr one. Actually going from 2 to 3 kids is a hell of a lot easier than going from 1 to 2.

~Penny~ said...

Cakes took me to the range recently. If he is not in the house and his gun is, I can legally pull the trigger.

I would do it in a heartbeat.

It turns me on to know that he packs heat all the time. He packs heat in multiple places ;)

He makes me feel safe. I think I am hitting my sexual peak also, tehe..

Anonymous said...

"Packing heat" refers to a firearm and not something else... right?

Just trying to be clear...

rage said...

I thought I had it bad having to clean 2 toilets after 2 kids and 1 adult (T). You certainly have me beat.

Liam, packing heat refers to a firearm if I am not mistaken, but, I have heard referred to the size of a man's package as well. I think that's what you're getting at.

Jadeny said...

Love the Pink Floyd and Jerry Maguire references lol.

Anonymous said...

You make me smile. Ear to ear, mighty huge cheezin' grin.

Angela said...

That was fun to read. Kim was in here and she said, "you really read all of them?". Gotta love teenagers.
Maybe i'll do one of these someday soon.

Post a Comment