Tuesday, June 30, 2009

since I can't sleep, I might as well blog!

I am assuming that baby Griffin will be waking up for a 3:00am feeding every night. I'm up again with a kicking rolling baby when it feels like the rest of the world is asleep.

It really makes me giddy that in less than 2 months I will have a newborn! As much as I like to sleep, I am looking forward to my midnight...and then 3:00am feedings with my boy. The other two times I had new babies, I learned to surrender to the rhythm of the 3 hour cycle. Eat, poop, sleep. Wash, rinse, repeat. I was so tired...like torture tired. I was pushed to the limit of what a human being can handle...but the secret is that I loved it. I'm a greedy girl and my babies are mine mine all mine. During the day I must share them with the world but in those quiet moonlit hours their little life, their tiny breaths, their hungry little mouths, and their demanding little fists beating in the air are all mine.

4 comments:

~Penny~ said...

I love that in your last trimester you have become and blogging and twitter whore!

Lynn said...

Hi Stella,
I just was catching up but wanted to comment on your last post about bills. I'm assuming that you have a high deductible plan and then the plan pays 80% after the deductible is met. Anyway, look at your plan and see what your maximum out of pocket is, you quite possibly could be very close to meeting that and then the insurance would pay at 100%. Just a thought, I work in employee benefits, and would be glad to help you figure it out, I like to plan ahead too!

AZ Larsens said...

Dangit Stella you're making me want another baby, and we're DONE! DONE I tell you!!

~ Sara Ann said...

Awe what a sweet post. You should submit that somewhere.... don't know where but that should be shared with the world. It's precious!

Post a Comment