Saturday, June 13, 2009

Griffin

This baby is by far my laziest child! I hadn't felt him move all morning and I started freaking out. He finally gave me one big slow roll and a couple kicks so I can relax for a little while. He has his active days but for the most part, I really need to concentrate to notice much movement from him. Sometimes the only reason I know he is alive is that he has the hiccups. When he does kick and roll, he is very strong. I am anticipating another barrel bodied grunting flexing little boy. And I'm expecting another blondie, but wouldn't it be cool if he had dark hair? My Dad has black hair, so it is possible. Plus I am praying that he has Jeff's beautiful green eyes. Not that it doesn't thrill me to see my very own eyes staring back at me from my kids...but a little variety would be excellent. Wow, a dark haired green eyed boy living in my house. How fun would that be! Eh, probably won't happen though.

My nursery is pretty much done. I have a little more organizing to do in the clothes department, but that's it! It is simple and soothing...just how I envisioned it. I am waiting for my order from Uppercase Living and as soon as I stick it up on the wall, I will take pics and show you! Until then, behold Griffin and my double chin:




7 comments:

Keikicakes said...

baby g is not moving because the poor boy is so big there is not enough room. I think he is in position already....he is yelling "get me outta here".

It would be so cool if he came out with dark hair and green eyes!!!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable belly

KBear said...

funny, dark hair and green eyes is what I prayed for too.. I got reddish brown and big dark blue eyes, that MIGHT go hazel...but I'd be happy with that.

I've been away so long. I thought you wanted a name that started with K?? but I do love the name Griffen..it's cute!

Angela said...

Jeffs light green eyes would be so pretty. Okay sigh i think my stomach is still bigger than yours. Time to go to the gym!

Jadeny said...

S0 cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww.....it's such a nice feeling when everything is put together and done....but then the wait happens and by the last week or so, you're telling the baby you're evicting them in 2 days...lol...

Sloane said...

You look so good! Dark hair and green eyes? Where have I heard that before? Hmmm, a Harry Potter baby perhaps? If he comes out a wizard, don't forget that I called it. lol.

Post a Comment