Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tushies and Teeth

Last night Jeff got a wild hair up his ass, and decided to take the kids to the park after dinner. WTF? He is an amazing father and my kids are so close to their Daddy...but he does most of his evening parenting from the sofa. He will wrestle with them, play cards with them, play Ben-Ten with them all while chilling on the couch. He stops by the gym on the way home from work so by the time he gets here, he is sore and exhausted.

I join them and walk down the street to the park. We were there for less than five minutes when Kimberly fell off the monkey bars and landed flat of her back. She was SCREAMing out in pain that here tushie hurt. She calms down and then swings for a little while longer before we walked home...with her grabbing her little booty the whole way home. I check her over when we get home and she has bruised or broken her tailbone.

I broke mine when Kennen was a baby and it hurt for about a year. Poor Kimmy-girl. She is going to be in pain for a loooooong time.

Onto more exciting news...I'm going to the dentist today. The last time I went, Kennen was 5 months old. I think I am a weird one that loves the dentist. I'm looking forward to having squeaky clean teeth later on today. I'm not looking forward to knowing how many cavities I have. I'm guessing 10. :D The kids are going in about 2 weeks to a pediatric dentist and I already know that Kim has 2 cavities. Yep, they are visible and growing by the day. They still give laughing gas to kids, right?

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Yay! I've never met anybody else who loves the dentist! Everybody always looks at my like I'm crazy when I say that. My kiddos just went to the ped. dentist and yes, they do still give laughing gas to kids. And man is it funny...lol!

tara said...

for my cavities I get a novacaine shot and i am good to go. I have to keep my eyes closed the WHOLE time so I don't see what is happening.

Post a Comment