Friday, August 22, 2008

AZ trip...phase one.

I had a blast in Arizona! The first people that I saw, other than my in laws, were my college girlfriends Jenn and Rose. I love these girls to pieces! We had a fun night out at a local Irish pub and then came home and went swimming. I love drunk night swimming! There were about 6 or 7 of us in the pool and was a great way to unwind after a night out. The only problem was that I got fr-fr-freezing in the pool. Everyone started saying, "Go take a hot bath! Yeah! You will feel so much better!" My drunk brain thought that was the best idea ever!

This is where my brain gets fuzzy. I remember that the hot water wasn't hot. I remember trying to turn off the water and getting out of the tub. I remember twisting the knob forevah without the water turning off. What the fuck! I twisted it more and more and then just though, 'fuck it!' The next thing I remember is being on the sofa and mumbling to someone that I couldn't turn the tub off. The end.

In the morning Jenn and I woke up to her dogs barking and she sat on the couch and we just talked and laughed. Then I said something like, "Oh, I couldn't turn off the bath water last night."

She said, "I know, Steve (her husband) had to turn the water off to the whole house. You like pulled the fucking knob off the wall!" Wha-What???

I guess my super Polish freak strength was just too much for their shower knob. I was mortified! Well, sort of mortified, sort of amused. Her husband was a sweetie and is thankfully pretty handy because he made a trip to the hardware store and then brought us Del Taco for breakfast. Jenn, you married a good one! He fixed my fuck up and the water was back on in no time.

Jeff was on his way home that night. His plane home from Alaska had actually landed that morning. He called me as he was driving home from the airport and I told him all about our night...all about the swimming/shower/breaking stuff story, and then I said, "I don't even remember how or when I put my clothes back on. The last thing I remember was being in the shower and now I'm on the couch but I really don't remember the details. I must have done a good job though because I'm dressed, lol."

I thought his reaction would be jovial and would think, "Awww, I love my silly drunk Stella," but no. He flipped his shit. He went on and on all day long saying things like, "irresponsible", "you have such a double standard...you would kick my ass if I got naked at a party". He's right. I would kick his ass. But I was changing in the bathroom...not exactly 'naked at a party'. I don't think he's ever been so angry at me though!

He even said the 'D' word. Well he said, "This isn't something that I am going to divorce you over, but I am really pissed off." which isn't exactly using the 'D' word in a bad way but it was said nonetheless. It was enough to make me mind my P's and Q's the rest of my trip. And I let him spank me when I got home. j/k! :D

Here is a picture of Jenn, myself and Rose at the bar:

3 comments:

~Penny~ said...

Awww.....I am glad you had a good time with your girls.

And sometimes, every once in a while, it is ok to lose your shitlike that at a party. I mean how often are you kids-free for the night, reliving your college days ;)

Besides, Jeff was just mad because you still got your mojo and you verbalized what he knows! But I would have told Cakes the story thinking he would think I was cute, fun Penny having a great time....and he would have reacted the same exact way....

They might be our better halves...

rage said...

Damn girl, he brought up the D word like that?

Stella, all you did was have a good time with your friends and it was a long time coming and well-deserved. I think it was hilarious that you pulled the knob off the wall.

Tee hee!

Angela said...

Aww you look so pretty! Did school start this week for Kim? Did you get the blogger links i sent you and check any of them out??? I love to spy. ;-)

Post a Comment