Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm rested.

I think I understand how people can be hospitalized for exhaustion. Maybe I'm being dramatic but I was so tired when I got to AZ that I could not sleep. It's taken 2 days of rest at Casa De In Laws for me to finally feel human again. I can see how a human can be tortured by not being allowed to sleep.

Now I'm ready to start having fun! :D I talked to my friends Jenn and Rose and we have plans to go out on Friday. Something about martini's. And they mentioned dancing. Oh lord I'm such a friggin nerd now that I don't even know how to shake my groove thang anymore. But I'm excited! I told them I have nothing to wear and Jenn offered to let me raid her closet. It's almost like college again. I love these girls so much and they were my best friends during the year that I met, fell in love and married Jeff. I can't say that it was the 'best' year of my life because my children hold that place in my heart...but that year was definitely the most fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take two martinis and go in the middle of the dance floor... your body will do the rest...

tara said...

sounds like you are having fun!
Don't worry about hannah ...kailey is telling me stories of visting her and taking care of her.

~Penny~ said...

Have so much fun!! A shot of Patron is all that it will take. Ok, Maybe two!

Have fun

Weekends Off said...

Have fun and remember your cab fare just in case!!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

:( I miss dancing...

Have fun with your friends!

Anonymous said...

okay, its been almost 2 weeks of no posting and I'm having withdrawals....

Post a Comment