Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You're beautiful baby...

Kimberly is growing up into a little lady. Every day she is a little longer, a little smarter and more lovely with every breath she takes. Jeff always asks her, "How did you get to be so beautiful/smart/funny/cool?"

Her answer? "Because my Mommy made me that way!"

I took some great pictures of her last week during Spring Break. Have a look-see:


Even with self cut bangs and 2 missing teeth, isn't she sweet?

Oh, and yes she's rollerblading in the house...I gave her the job of distressing our wood floors.

what a big girl!

How did she get such beauty and grace?

Why from her mother of course!
Damn I'm hawt! :D

4 comments:

Keikicakes said...

of course she gets it all from her mommy!!!!

Genevieve said...

Oh she is such a pretty little lady! She MUST get it from her mother!

~Penny~ said...

I love her bangs. Very stylish! She must be picking up fashion tips from mama!

She is so tall....lucky!

~Penny~ said...

I love her bangs. Very stylish! She must be picking up fashion tips from mama!

She is so tall....lucky!

Post a Comment