Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter doggy

Hannah has been pacing in circles for the last few minutes. She wants to go outside but normally she will look at me directly and give me a 'come hither and open the door' look. Today though she kept rubbing on my legs like a cat but wouldn't directly look at me. She had shifty eyes.

Here, look for yourself...

Notice the lowered head:

Looking toward me, but not at me:

I moved in closer and she gave me the cold shoulder:

Ah-ha! Miss thang was trying to smuggle an easter egg out of the house.

hey you can't blame a girl for trying!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!

MommyStamper said...

Hehehe, she is too cute. I love the last picture of her!

She needs to go and bury it so she can dig it up later and play with it:)

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA....I needed that laugh today. Thanks! YOu know I loves me some Hannah!

Kempy

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Great blog. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a priceless face...they think they are SO sneaky, don't they??

~Penny~ said...

Ummm....this post made my shitty day so much brighter!

Thanks for the deep belly laugh. Oh, and I l.o.v.e the animated Stella!

Milk Mama said...

Hannah is adorable! I wish we could have a dog!

Genevieve said...

HAHAHA they are so sneaky! I just love how tricky those little hounds can be! :)

Mrstx said...

Aww, thanks everyone! Hannah-Shazama-Hotlanta-Montana is a cutie. Do you like her haircut? I did it myself. I think it makes her look like the flying dog from The Neverending Story.

Jatorade said...

That last picture is just adorable!!!! I love dogs!! They think they are so clever sometimes

Angela said...

That last picture is adorable. Awwww! Dogs are funny.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH..... I laughed SO. DANG. HARD when I went thru your comic. You didn't even have to put words in there!! Her posture said it all!!! Then you get to the last picture and see the slightest hint of a purple egg and realize she's BUSTED!!! I LOVE IT!!

Harmony said...

LOL...that is freaking cute!!!

Post a Comment