Monday, March 17, 2008

la di dah

I have this problem. It usually isn't a problem for me, but my husband complains about it a lot. When I am cleaning, I tuck everything out of sight. Like I'll clean at night after Jeff goes to sleep and he will wake up in the morning and have no idea where his keys and his wallet are. Then he asks me and I will show him which basket/drawer/niche I've squirreled his stuff into.


The problem is that I designate new hiding places all the time, so sometimes things get lost.
Sometimes things like my camera upload usb cable. And then sometimes I have nothing to blog about because a picture says 1000 words, and since I dont seem to have any words lately...I could definetly use all the help I can get. I have extremely cute pictures of Kennen, great pics of Kim zooming down the sidewalk in the Plasma car and even picture of Jeff all crossed out and singing 'Jump' during our night of musical nostalgia at Bung Chows house this weekend. Oh yes, Patty busted out her cassette tapes.

But instead I am searching the archives of my own old photos. I had a dream about my Grandma last night, so here are some pics of a visit with them a few years ago. In my dream my grandma told me she hasn't left the house in a few weeks, and I was trying to convince her to take a cab and go eat dinner at Lubys. I told her that maybe she could meet another widow there to be her friend. I'm not sure why, but I can imagine a lot of of ladies eating alone at Lubys that would appreciate a new friend. Aaaaaaanyway, here are pictures of me, Kimberly when she was 1, my brother Steve, my grandpa that just died in January, and of course my grandmother.

Me and Grandma...I love to think that 1/4 of my grandma's genes are me!

Steve, Kimmy-girl, Me (why can't I find a shirt that fits?) and my amazing Grandpa. I miss him.

And random cuteness of my Kimmy-girl:

3 comments:

KBear said...

your kids are cute!

youre very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my was kimmy ever that young???? Your Grandma and Grandpa are very cute I remember them at your wedding oh like we couldn't tell them you were pregnate and the look on your grandpa's face right before he was going to walk you down the isle...The music was playing you were trying to breath and you raising your voice going "I"m not ready hold on give me a few more mins!!!" and your grandpa looking like a deer in head lights like "what do i say to my lovely Stasha to calm her"
I love you and miss you!!!!!
You should call your grandma or at least have your mom check on your grandma and take her to Luvys :)
Love,
The Veggie again :)

Unknown said...

I do the same thing to my sweetie. I figure if he would put his crap away then it wouldn't be out for me to lose.

Post a Comment