Thursday, March 6, 2008

I took the kids to Dennys for dinner tonight. They got mac and cheese and little straw cups in the shape of rocket ships...'1 2 3 blastoff' is what the restaurant patrons and I got to listen to until the food came. I ordered breakfast and decided to have coffee with it. At 7:00pm. and.i'm.still.fucking.awake.shit.fuck.shit.


Thank you ShrinkingBoobies for this quiz. If any of you want to do it too, please post it on your blob and track back. Its a great way to get lost in blogland. :D


Five things on my to-do list today:


1. Make all the beds. I wonder how many will require me washing peed on sheets.
2. Clean my kitchen
3. Sweep and Mop my floors. I'm watching an infomercial for the Shark VX3. I think I need one.
4. Watch Lost
5. Isn't it sad that my only goal for the day is cleaning my house, but I broke it down into several bulleted points to make myself feel accomplished. This is why I need to go back to college.

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

1. I would have a shampoo lady, and a shampoo sink. After my coffee in the morning, I would sit back and let someone wash, condition and then blowdry my hair for me.
2. Buy clothes that aren't from Target.
3. Oh Oh! I would buy a Target! And I would have the best 75% off endcaps of any other Target in the land.
4. Play with Jeff all day.
5. Buy a few houses.

3 bad habits:

1. Coffee in the morning, wine at night. Self medicate much?
2. true mom confessions
3. fast food

5 places I have lived:

1. Mesa, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. Springfield, Il
4. Katy, TX
5. hmm...just 4 places? It feels like more.

Jobs I have had:

1. McDonalds
2. Receptionist
3. Bill Collecter
4. Waitress
5. Receptionist again

Things people don’t know about me:

1. If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore
2. I love my husband more than my kids. Or maybe it isn't a secret...:D
3. It's 2:15 and y'all are asleep and I'm not. whaaa.
4. I nursed my first baby for 21 months.
5. Said nursed child now makes me coffee in the morning. quid pro quo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait until I can train on of my brats to make coffee. I already have my 4 year old trained to beg Daddy for starbucks lol

Hadley said...

I love that your child makes you coffee in the morning!

Post a Comment