Saturday, December 27, 2008

7 weeks

I am very busy these days. Guitar Hero is taking up most of my time as is my friend Tanya that is visiting me from Arizona. I am a day late on my week 7 tummy pics but here you go! Uhhhhhhh, yeah I definitely got bigger this week. My stomach muscles are no match for my stretching uterus apparently. Hooray for third pregnancies. The good news is that I don't have terrible morning sickness yet. I wont consider myself out of the clear until next week though. I sort of wish I did feel sicker though. It makes me think something might be wrong with the baby because my symptoms aren't as strong this time around. My baby this week is as big as a BB pellet. How cute! My belly on the other hand...not so cute.





I can't find my original outfit so I am wearing paint stained shorts and a different workout shirt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never had known I was pregnant with either of my kids. I didn't have one syptom for 9 months! I know what you mean about it causing worry, but be glad!

SaV said...

I beg to differ about your belly not being cute...I think it's ADORIBLE! :) I WISH I looked so hot when I was preggers! Then again, I don't think ANYONE could look hot hugging the pot for 7months...*sigh* oh well! :)

Anonymous said...

You'll have to be well into your third trimester to match my belly, so no worries! ;-)

Congratulations Stella!

KBear said...

I didn't get the nausea til my 9th week, and it lasted til 12. I got a week off, then the REAL sickness hit me... it was awful, and lasted til about... 18 or 19 weeks.

maybe since this is the third, your body knows what to expect finally:)

ChefWife said...

you still look very cute! I like the tummy pics....

~Penny~ said...

You did get wider over a week! Isn't that amazing how body reacts?

I think all is fine because your uterus is kicking ass!

Post a Comment