Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas traditions...

In my little family, we are learning to make our own traditions. The last few Christmas Eves, we go out to dinner, drive around and look at Christmas lights, then tuck in the kids. Once they are tucked, then Jeff shakes jingle bells under their windows.

wellll.....last night there was a slight hiccup in the plans. After dinner, we were driving around and Kennen piped up from the back seat, "I want to go home now!"

"We will soon buddy...hey look at the snowman!"

"Uhhhhhh, my belly hurts!"

....huh...huh.....huuuuuuuuuuuurl! Blech! cough cough! Huh....huuuuurl!

Yep my son barfed all over my Tahoe and almost covered his sister and my houseguest, Tanya. I did the right thing and sat with him in the back seat on the drive home and comforted him. Then I did what any good mother would do and I took a picture. Merry christmas y'all! :D

7 comments:

hermitgirl said...

o m g
lol that's awful, poor guy! but he has a smile! :)
merry christmas

**Liz** said...

Been there!!!!

He probably felt so much better after that! Merry Christmas.

SaV said...

Awwwww! Poor guy! Cannon projectile pukes on me...and I'm a sympathetic puker...much more gruesome if I'd have been there...thats for sure!

Merry Christmas!

AZ Larsens said...

Yeah, we spend the morning at the dr.'s office today. No fair for kids to get sick on Christmas!

Angela said...

Eww, I so didn't need to see that. I hope your going to post some "real" xmas pictures. ;-)

Stella he is getting SOO big. He has grown a lot since you guys where out here in August. Hope he is feeling better.

Angela said...

Eww, I so didn't need to see that. I hope your going to post some "real" xmas pictures. ;-)

Stella he is getting SOO big. He has grown a lot since you guys where out here in August. Hope he is feeling better.

MommyStamper said...

Nice picture:)
Love how he's still smiling, what a trooper!!!

Post a Comment