Friday, December 19, 2008

6 weeks!

Only 34 more weeks to go! Damn, that seems really really long. Oh well there isn't much change from last week, but I am going to religiously document each week this time since this will be the last baby. Well, I think it will be the last. But now that I'm having 3, I want 4. Psycho much? Anyway, here's the belly pics:



a


And yes, I do have more workout clothes, but I want to see if I can fit into this little ditty the whole pregnancy.

In other news, my friend Tanya is going to fly in from AZ tomorrow to spend Christmas with me. I am so excited to have her here. She is just a sunny funny girl and she always puts me in a good mood. She wants me to take her somewhere 'Texas-y'. Where the hell would that be?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't they rodeos or something all the time down there? Don't they do calf-roping down the street?

Jadeny said...

You're still a twig!

~Penny~ said...

If you still fit into that throughout your whole pregnancy.......well, good for you but I will hate on it:)

I can't fit into that NOW!

EJ said...

I'm with Jade and Penny... I can't believe that's your stomach after 2 kids and a third on the way.

I'll be eating rice cakes in the corner if you're looking for me.

Angela said...

I want to hang out with you ladies!!! Merry Christmas! Cannot wait to hear how it was. Miss you!

KBear said...

hehe. you look good for 6 weeks, and you don't look "thicker" - i think it's a "baby thing" that some pregnancies have. like I said, i gained 10 pounds in the first 3 weeks, then, poof, it disappeared, then I started gaining normally.

i know my mom was small for both my brother and me.. but here's to a healthy pregnancy, and hopefully the next one i have will be a girl and I can compare whether or not I'm getting wider or if i do the same as this time around:)

Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment