Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Isn't that the most original title ever? Wow where do I come up with this stuff? My friend Tanya went home today from her two week stay here in Texas. We had a good time having her here but there was only one problem. I didn't have any cash flow to entertain the poor lamb. When she goes home and tells people what Texas looked like, I'm sure she will be describing what the inside of my house looks like. :D I miss you Tanya! Kennen almost cried when I told him that Auntie Tanya went home on an airplane. Thanks for spending the holidayz with us!

New Year's Eve was kick-ass this year! Our neighbors threw an '80's themed party and I rocked out with crunchy hair and whore face makeup! It was so much fun! The weird thing is that I am learning that (shocker)...I don't need to be drunk off my ass at a party to have fun! Weird concept, no? I *almost* don't miss drinking wine anymore.

Here is one pic from the party...I am doing that one dance from The Breakfast Club where you shuffle your feet or something to move sideways from one side of the room for another. I'm sure there is a dorky name for it...but I'm not a dork so I don't know the name of the dance. Nope not a dork...just a pregnant drag queen. :D Happy new year y'all!


p.s. In case anyone googles "When do you start to show in your third pregnancy?" The answer is 7 weeks 5 days. :D

4 comments:

**Liz** said...

Sounds like a really fun party. You are starting to show! Awwwww

~Penny~ said...

Look how cute your belly is! You look fab:) Not anything like a cow at ALL!

Happy New Year!!

Angela said...

Happy new Year. I wish you and your family all the best. Sounds like you had a great new years. You look cute doing your "dance".

KBear said...

I'm betting you're gonna carry low. Apparently when you carry low, you show sooner. carrying high, you don't show as fast (my mom carried one of us high, she can't remember which, but she wore my dad's clothes the entire time. The one she carried low she needed maternity pants)- that, and you're thin, so the baby has only one place to go - out! :)

you look great!

Post a Comment