Saturday, December 13, 2008

5 weeks 1 day

When I look back on my last two pregnancies I realize that I am missing something...pictures! I have promised myself to at least document my weekly growth. I have somehow come out of 2 pregnancies without stretchmarks or saggy skin...but who knows what a third will do to me. So here we go people...watch me wreck my body with baby number 3! :D

5 weeks, 1 day






I swear that my tummy is already bigger. Unfortunately it is too soon to blame it on baby weight...It is just lots and lots of gas. :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

MILF!

**Liz** said...

cute outfit

Anonymous said...

Holy crap you are so cute! Even with your head cut off you are gorgeous! I can't wait to see you blossom into maternity tents! YAY for babies!!!

~Penny~ said...

I am completely hatin on you right now.....ummm you have a kick ass body and after two kids!!! I am so jealous.

I hope baby 3 is just as kind to you as the others were!

AZ Larsens said...

2 kids and no stretch marks yet? I hate you.

By the way, with baby #3 you'll be surprised by how fast you start showing!

Angela said...

lol...you are silly. #3 is giving you ocd. You look great!!!

P.S. and if thats "lots and lots of gas" i don't even want to know what i have... ;-)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

And THIS is where I call you a beeeyatch. I look more pregnant than you!

Sloane said...

Um, I'm not even pregs and my belly is bigger than yours. I'm joining the haters club. ;)

Weekends Off said...

I just stopped by to check in and see what's up and say HIIIII!!!

You look great! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm 5 weeks and two days and i swear my belly is bigger than yours lol you are really toned so it won't show as soon. congratulations hunny xxx

Post a Comment