Sunday, November 2, 2008

We have done gone and lost our minds

Jeff and I are officially trying to conceive #3. Am I crazy? I am crazy right? Holy smokes!

I want the baby, but the pregnancy scares me. I don't want to get morning sickness, stretch marks or an episiotomy. Again. However...if I am not pregnant by February...I am stopping. Then the baby will be born in September and will miss the Kindergarten cutoff in 5 years. Then I will have to stay home 6 years. And Kennen and the baby will be one more year apart at school...and that just seems too far for me. Am I nuts? I'm nuts right. In the past, one of us has wanted a baby while the other hasn't...but now we have decided to hold our noses and just jump in the damn water. Plus we make such great kids...it seems a shame to leave all of the breeding to the Catholics and the Mormons.

Family of 5, here I come!

11 comments:

**Liz** said...

You know they are going to outnumber the two of you now.

Mrstx said...

I know! I'm scared of gang mentality!

Angela said...

No you are not crazy!! I am so excited for you guys...

Unknown said...

absofreakinglutely out of your mind. But who am I to talk? I am terrified that once I have my sweet No. 3 in my arms smelling its sweet baby magic scent I will want 4.

AZ Larsens said...

Haha! Yay! Yay for being outnumbered! You are crazy but it's a good crazy, #3 has been both the hardest and best for me personally, hard having 3 kids but I can't imagine life without my baby! It won't be so bad, your kids are spaced nicely apart and you are such a good mom, you'll be great I know it! Plus you make cute kids so really you HAVE to have more, it's only fair. Anyway, it's good we Mormons are going to have some help in keeping the world populated now, it can't be our sole responsibility you know! lol...

tara said...

congrats on the decision.
I have almost 5 years between Sloane and Chance and the age difference is great.I had a helper when he was a baby and now they are friends who play together.
Have fun working on baby# 3 :)

~Penny~ said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!

I am so happy for you. In my opinion a family of 5 is perfect:)

Don't let pregnancy scare you, it is worth it in the end.

However, this is someone who has never given birth, so hate what I say with a grain of salt!

I am so excited. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

For the record... going from 2 kids to 3 kids is generally easier than going from 1 kid to 2 kids...

at least we thought so...

Anonymous said...

Oh Steeeellllaaaa...
It's your cousin...I. am. dying. here. Get your ass home. I want that baby!!! LOL. I am so happy for you, Jeff, & Kennen & Kim! Of course you know I've been secretly hoping for this since I got preggos with Will. Keep me posted, have fun trying, and Godspeed!!! The pregnancy is worth it...and you're so damn Hot, you'll be back to "Stella" in no time. Enjoy it...all your pregnancy crazy days...you'll be so happy when your family is complete. I Love You! Talk soon! Ash

Jadeny said...

I have zero kids so I can't really relate, but I'm excited for you anyway!! Have fun trying ;-)

Sloane said...

Wow, I'm totally out of the loop.

I come from a family of 5, and yes I have the dreaded middle child syndrome.

Just Kidding. 5 is fun!

Post a Comment