Thursday, November 13, 2008

Flirty Girls

Yesterday was the first day of my new exercise regime. Or so I thought. I was all dressed in my Nike workout gear but I couldn't find my damn sneakers. I had to race Kennen off to school, so I just put on my flip flops and decided to come back and search for them after I dropped him off.

I know it shouldn't matter what I wear, but I felt like the hugest poser wearing workout gear and flip flops when I got to preschool. There were lots of Moms going in and out the front doors and most of them were wearing their workout uniforms...complete with sneakers. Oh, and people always look at my feet. I'm very tall and I think they are double checking for high heels or something.

Long story short, I came home and still couldn't find my shoes. I opted not to run in flip flops, so instead I found an exercise video on Comcast on Demand for free! It was "Flirty Girls Booty Shake" It was fun and even though I'm sure I looked like a Giraffe but by the end of it I felt like Britney Spears. How cool! I can dance and pretend that I'm not an old lady that never goes out past 7pm*. I want to do this every day!

Um yeah. Apparently I am too old to be cool. I woke up at 5am with a huge back spasm! I could not fucking move and every time I tried it was soooo painful! I popped 4 motrin and I can at least sit up enough to order my kids around. I guess this means no more 'Booty Shake' video's for this old lady.

*actually I did go out past 7pm last night...we have a new Walmart in town. It was glorious! Beautiful! Clean! Not full of...all those kinds of people that usually shop at Walmart. I think I might actually be able to shop there from now on! Jeff is happy. He is sick of me only going to Sams Club.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the walmart bingo?

http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/imageswalmart-20bingo.jpg

Sloane said...

Before I joined the gym, I used to do those Flirty Girls tapes all the time. Dirty bought me the whole DVD package, because he used to watch me do them sometimes. I guess the exercises turned him on or something.

Really fun to do and you don't feel like you are working out, but damn, your body is sore for DAYS!

Mrstx said...

Sloane: I love the flirty girls! I thought it was going to be my new 'thing' but apparently my old ass can't handle it. It's a shame...I really love to dance!

Mrstx said...

OMG Liam! That is hilarious...and exactly what I'm talking about! Ha ha...I love the 'dirty diaper in the parking lot'. I have seen that one alone many times.

Although...."Someone buying beer and diapers" sounds like me. Thank you for entertaining me! :D

Anonymous said...

What channel for Dirty Girls? I gotta get this booty into some other shape instead of lazy!!

Mrstx said...

Daria-Do you have Comcast on Demand? If you go to channel one, one of the choices is exercise tv. Then choose Booty Shake, lol. It is only 12 minutes long so it is good for a beginner. Or you could do it twice and hurt your back like me. :D

rage said...

I like Sam's Club...we have a membership there but never go.

Post a Comment