Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election day!

Go vote! That's all I have to say about that. :D

Well no, that isn't all. Obama is probably going to win. The republican in me is weeping, but he seems like the least evil democrat. At least it isn't Hilary. *shudder*

In the spirit of re-immersing myself into all things baby related...I am going on a playdate today.

**************

Okay scratch the playdate. I was driving to a pumpkin patch farm to meet up with my Moms group. It was supposed to be hours of hayrides, corn stalk mazes and a picnic under a shady oak tree. Instead I started driving toward the country and I heard, 'Urp,' come from the backseat that was quickly followed by crying from my son. I look back and Kennen is covered in vomit! Ugh. I calm him down and we talk about how we can clean his clothes. We can clean the car. We can clean his body. Being covered in puke really messes with the psyche of my little perfectionist son.

Blech. The whole ride home I have the windows down because the smell was making me sick and I was kicking myself for adding sliced banana to his cheerios this morning. You would be surprised how much slime half of a banana can add to the horror going on in the back seat of my truck this morning.

So today my new plan is to surf the net and watch the election all day. woo hoo!

4 comments:

~Penny~ said...

God. I am scared that McCain is going to win. Granted, I agree that he is the less evil Republican but I have a crazy know in my stomach.

My stomach feels like Kennan's stomach. Ugg...

Jadeny said...

OMG your description of the puke literally made my gag. ahhh the beauty of motherhood.

Keikicakes said...

yuck! Poor Kennan....hope he is feeling better...

I'm watching the election too and trying to read....I am addicted and I get so frustrated because I literally only read 2-3 pages during the day...

MommyStamper said...

Okay...we can still have hope that McCain wins:)

Now about K, I didn't want to say anything this morning since all he had was explosive diarrhea yesterday. The new bug going around is a vomit/diarrhea thing that lasts about 3 days:( So, with the vomit in the mix this morning, I hope that's not what he has, but thought I would let you know that's what a lot of kids are getting right now.

If you need anything, just give me a call:)

Post a Comment