Sunday, November 23, 2008

And now we wait.

I've temped, I've tested with ovulation predictor kits and I've done what people do when they are trying to get pregnant. I ovulated on Friday, and now all that I can do is wait. It's sort of weird thinking that there are millions of little swimmers in me trying to find my egg...how bizarre! I'm sort of thinking that this is not the month for baby number 3, but we will just have to wait and see. :D

Yesterday I was a sneaky wife. Jeff's birthday is this week and I had a little surprise party for him. I had my neighbors Dr. N and Joerilla get Jeff out of the house for about an hour while I had the girls come over and help me set up, make enchiladas, and Patty even swept my floor! :D He was so surprised when he walked in the house! The look on his face was so cute. I will post pictures later when I get them from Patty.

My in laws will be here soon and I still have so much to do so I will keep this post short and sweet...have a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Nic said...

If you want a number 3, (s)he will get there. If it's not this month, it can be the next.

You're such a good wife.

ps have you already seen twilight?

~Penny~ said...

It will happen. It is the month of babies! Three close friends all announced that they are preggers:)

I feel bad for me and all the baby showers I have to attend;)

But like Nic said, if not this month, then soon.

And yes, did you see Twilight? I haven't...Xmas break when I have 2 weeks off....

Anonymous said...

It always happens when you least expect.

KBear said...

Um, my only suggestion, I don't know if you were told this buy a doctor or not, but we were trying, and it wasn't working, and they told me that as soon as you ovulate (14 days after period) that you should have sex for two days before, and a week after you ovulate.

boom! we got pregnant. And it's a good thing, cause we got to have LOTS of sex, and I was a REALLY happy girl:)

Post a Comment