Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I think...

I think I have a Tween on my hands. Well, Kimmy-girl is only 6, but I just caught her mesmerized in front of the tv watching a Jonas Brothers music video.

She said, "Mom...these boys...they sing this song...you hear this song right now Mommy? It's called Lovebug...just like Daddy calls me Lovebug."

OMG how friggin cute it that? She likes a boyband, hee hee. I like these boys. One of the lines in the song is, "modesty is just so hard to find". Awww, someone actually encouraging that Modest is Hottest. I just watched her bobbing her little head the the music with her little ankles crossed on the sofa. Awww, six year olds rock.

This new interest is helpful because I need ideas on what to get her for Christmas. She's just not really into much of anything...CD's and a cd player for her room it is!

4 comments:

tara said...

check Target. I think they have a bunch of Camp Rock (a movie w/Jonas Bros.) stuff on super clearance.

Mrstx said...

Cool Tara! Thanks I will try that. :D

Anonymous said...

My 10yr old got giggly about Zac Efron the other night... Lord help me.

~Penny~ said...

My niece has been giggly over them since last summer. It only gets worse.

Good luck.

Post a Comment