Monday, November 10, 2008

ctrl C ctrl V

I copied and pasted this from my trying to conceive message board:

I was talking to my husband earlier today and he mentioned that he has a business trip next week. Ack! I told him he had to be home because I was going to ovulate around the time he was going to be out of town. Being the understanding wife that I am (ha!) I just told him that we would dtd the morning before he left, and then the night he got home 3 days later and that it should be fine.


Well, he just called me and he is sending his assistant instead! Woo hoo! Not only are we going to have a nice big open window of time for getting busy, but this shows me that he wants this as much as I do. This is our third and at this point I wasn't sure if he was just surrendering like a beaten down man, or if he really wanted this baby as much as I do.



Can I just say I love this man? He is just as nuts as me.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure he didn't mean he was sending his assistant to dtd for him? Kidding, but my dirty mind read it like that at first. Sending baby vibes your way.

**Liz** said...

That was totally what I thought as well. Good luck!

Keikicakes said...

That's what I thought too when I first read it too!!

Awwww......what a sweet man.

Mrstx said...

He is sending his assistant over here to dtd...she's hot!

...kidding!

AZ Larsens said...

HAHA! I totally read it like he was sending his assistant to you at first too! Too funny...

Lynn said...

I thought the same thing, "what a progressive relationship these two have" ha! -

Weekends Off said...

Haha well I guess I'm not the only one who for a moment wondered about where he was sending his assistant LOLOLOL!

Congrats, I hope the hook up works and that you will have your bun in the oven very soon!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I TOTALLY thought he was sending his assistant to DTD, too!! :)

rage said...

Somebody's gonna be making some smooth-lovin' body-rockin' all night long!

Post a Comment