Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My kids are learning about anatomy!

Yesterday after school, Kennen wanted to play outside. Kimberly was upstairs so I yelled, "What are you doing? Why don't you go outside and play with your brother." She didn't answer so a few minutes later I called her name again and she angrily yelled back, "I'm playing in the gameroom!"

Okay whatever.

20 minutes later, I went up there and peeked in to check on her and Barbie and Ken were naked and kissing. Oy Vay! She looked at me with big eyes and I pretended not to see what she was doing and told her to go play outside. She threw the barbies in the bin and ran downstairs and outside. BUSTED!

I really don't know how to respond to it. I remember my grandma catching me play 'naked kissing barbies' when I was around 6 years old and she just laughed. I guess it's not a big deal...right? :D

Kennens new thing is to insist that he is a 'good boy'. It is his new goal in life, to be called 'A good boy'. Like when he hits his sister and is sitting on the step as a punishment, he cries and points to his little chest and say, "I a good boy Mommy!' Then Jeff will burst his bubble and say, 'Hitting your sister is bad!" and he will pathetically sob, "A good boy! A GOOD boy!" Then I make him apologize and reassure him that indeed, he is a good boy.

This morning I was on the ball and had him dressed, shoed, fed, hair spiked, and his teeth brushed about an hour earlier than normal. It was so nice to not have to rush and I actually made the mistake of breathing a sigh of relief. 22 seconds before we had to walk out the door he started crying and said, "I peed my pants."

Damnit! It's Murphys law of parenting. I told him he is supposed to pee in the potty and he could tell I was pissed off as I was changing him into somthing new to wear and finding new shoes because they were soaked too. "A good boy Mommy! A good boy!"

Yes baby, you are a good boy but you can't pee in your clothes, it makes Mommy mad. He responded with,

"A good penis Mommy. A GOOD penis."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boys always have their priorities in order don't they. As long as the penis is good the world is good

Post a Comment