Friday, August 28, 2009

Wow, that sucked.

Yesterday was a day of sheer exhaustion. I think i maybe got 3 hours of sleep the night before. Not 3 solid hours...but like 3 hours broken up into 20 minute increments. Holy hell I thought I was going to die. It wasn't even from the baby. Griffin is an excellent little person that sleeps from 10pm until 4am. That is more than enough time for me to feel human enough to function and raise my boys. Hee hee, my BOYS! I have a set of boys, thatissocool! Okay, anyway.

So if it wasn't baby Griffin keeping me up all night, then I bet you are wondering what did keep me up all night. Um, lets just say that I am having an evil flare up of my ulcerative colitis. EVIL! I lost 4 lbs that night. I wondered if this would be the way I would die. What a shitty way to die. Heh. get it?

I lived through the night and somehow limped through the next day alone with Kennen and baby Griffin. Thankfully I have a dear sweet baby that doesn't really cry. He just kind of grunts.

Crying + No sleep = Mommy's nervous breakdown.

And thankfully I have Jeff. Last night I went to bed super early while he took care of everything...he fed the kids, did homework with Kim and tucked in both kids. Even when I woke up this morning I saw that he did things like got Kimberly's backpack ready and cleaned up the kitchen. It *almost* makes me consider post partum sex. Almost.

Now I'm off to do something productive since i no longer feel like a zombie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! That is really sweet of him!! I have been getting more help lately from my hubby, and every time I tell him thank you for doing things with the girls for me, he tells me to stop thanking him, it's his job too..lol..I guess I'm just not used to it all yet since his work schedule is a little more flexible than it has been in the past...

Post a Comment