Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school...for the third time!

Yep today Kimberly started 2nd grade. It was totally uneventful. I mean, i was super excited and she was happy but it really went off without a hitch! She pretty much got herself ready, and bounced out the door no problem. There was no apprehension, no tears or anything. It was just like another school day around here.

I gotta say, i really missed her. She is so helpful with both of her little brothers. She entertains Kennen, she holds Griffin, she makes snacks for everyone (me included), she helps Kennen find matching clothes. She's such a special girl. I think back to when I was first pregnant with her. It was not what I wanted. But now I thank God that she's mine. What would I do without her? My angel Kimmy-girl.

(I have pics to post, but right now I have a baby sleeping on my chest and he smells really good. I'll just have to find my camera and upload my pics sometime soon!)

1 comment:

Shasta said...

My oldest started 2nd grade this year too. He pretty much got himself ready as well. Weird, it's like he started 2nd grade and now he's all grown up and doing everything himself. Bittersweet..

I hope she had a great first day!

Post a Comment