Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2nd Mommy

Griffin has 2 Mommies. One is 30, and the other is 7. It's great because my hands are free to do other things like cleaning and showering. It's annoying because Kimberly walks around with tears in her eyes giving me stony looks because I do things like feed my baby and change his diaper without her. Today I waved a white flag and pumped out a bottle of breast milk and let Kimberly have some one on one time with her new brother.

She loves him:
And she is finally smiling:

Later she made a fort:
And she even made a space for a very special guest...
Her new baby brother!

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Okay, that seriously is too cute! School starts soon right? Maybe you'll finally get to hold him again...lol

Anonymous said...

Awwww...her own little 'baby and me' space...how sweet!

I absolutely love the playtex nurser bottles!! I wish I had used them for my first, b/c she had some issues with ingesting too much air when she drank...but my second NEVER had an issue and barely needed burped...I'm seriously jealous of you though! lol..you get to hold your lil bundle and I still have oh, about 5 months left to wait!! :( lol

Post a Comment