Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The peanut...

...is still a peanut! He weighs 8lbs 1oz and is 21 inches long. He's so tiny! He is still smaller at 2 weeks old than the other two kids were when they were born.

And he got his first shot! Hepatitis B...just in case he starts to hang out with hookers or iv drug users.

I'm too lazy to post a picture right now, but I will show some pics of his cloth diaper butt pretty soon. I need to eat really quick and then take Kim to her school for meet the teacher night. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss having a 'baby' baby...lol..but he's growing, so, YAY! :D I always hate having to take them to their first shots...they either don't notice at all, or they scream bloody murder!! :( Can't wait for the pics, and hope Kim likes her teacher!! :D

Mrstx said...

I know, I LOVE having a tiny baby. He is just so little and sweet.

Kimberly actually has the same teacher that she had last year. Her teacher moved from 1st to 2nd grade and we had the option of moving up with the same teacher. Her teacher is awesome and I'm so glad that Kim is getting her again.

Post a Comment