Monday, October 27, 2008

Woo hoo!

Hooray for the little man! Hooray for the ability to organize and petition to your peers to fix a corrupt system. Okay...maybe the system wasn't corrupt but there was definitely bad blood between us and the hoa man.

Last night was a very happy night on SBHL! We as neighbors have rallied together and voted the biggest douchebag out of the HOA! No more nastygrams from the idiot who talked down to us. who was a huge doublecrossing moron. Ding dong...the witch is dead! Well, it is a man who has been dethroned tonight...so peace the spork out douchbag! You will not be missed.

Ahhhhh, seriously you don't know how happy this makes me. The middle aged idiot was letting the HOA power get to his head.
************************************************************************

I know my blog has sucked ass lately but I have been having too much fun lately. For example...Sunday night I went to the Rick Springfield concert at the House of Blues! Oh yes...the soap opera star/'Jessie's Girl' crooner was so much fun! He's what...like 59? I do know this though...he's so sexy! I went with my friend Sara and she batted her eyes and got us awesome seats upstairs in the Mezzanine, instead of the standing room only general admission section.


When Sara and I first found each other...we sat in a construction zone and ate burritos. See Sara's big ass purse? Yep she had 2 Chipotle burritos in there.


This is the self picture before we rocked out 80's style:


And here we are rockin'. Do you like my orange nail polish? It's for Halloween...the 2nd best holiday of the year:


Rick Springfield in the flesh. He was such a great performer and totally interacted with the audience. I have a huge crush on him now! Isn't he sexy? I think he is like 59 but I have always had a thing for older guys. :D



Now I have been running around my house belting out, "DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!" and "I FEEL SO DIRTY WHE SHE STARTS TALKIN' CUTE...tra la la JESSIES GIRL!"

On top of the kickass concert, I had a blast with Sara. She makes me laugh so hard and my face was hurting by the end of the night from my perma-grin. Ugh, I just looked at Rick's pic again...isn't he dreamy?

3 comments:

MommyStamper said...

OMG!!!! That's an awesome picture!
Glad you guys had a great time.

rage said...

Great pictures! I love your hair!

PCS said...

The three of you look very hot. Did I already say that your hair looks amazing??
I think I might take your pic to my hairdresser!

Post a Comment