Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolution

I have nothing this year that I want to make my new years resolution. Not because I don't have anything I can improve upon...but because I am lazy and I know I wont stick to it.

I could:
1. Catch up and stay caught up on laundry at all times. (yeah right)

2. Not yell at my husband anymore. (he likes it)

3. Not spend money. (I already don't spend money. Well unless you count groceries and Wii games)

One thing that is weighing on me is how fucking fat I feel. I went for a late night run for some Pho (vietnamese noodle house) and an adorable little asian woman was getting my order ready. She was very pregnant and had that 'I'm smuggling a basketball' look. She was very cute. She looked at my stomach and said, "Oh.....you pregnant too? How far along you are?"

me reluctantly, "I'm 8 weeks. BUTIT'SMYTHIRDBABY!"

her, "You only 8 weeks?" Then she giggled, "Rah rah rah rah rah! Sing-mae...come and look at her! She is only 8 weeks pregnant...look at her big belly!"

Sing-mae came around the counter and cakles, "Rah rah rah rah rah! You only 8 weeks?"

Ugh. I can't believe I still tipped her after she made me feel like a overgrown american cow.

Oh well. It was all worth it for the Pho Bo.

4 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah...you are so funny Stella! I love it. I'm sure you ain't got nothin' on my fat butt, pregnant or not!

rage said...

You crack me up...tears are rolling down my eyes because I am laughing so much!

rah rah rah rah!

~Penny~ said...

OMG. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This completely reminded me of the Sex and the City episode with Miranda. Hilarious:)

Perfect for a Monday morning....

Urban Gypsies said...

Are you kidding!?!? You are tiny... Congrats on the new baby on the way.

Post a Comment