Friday, January 30, 2009

12 weeks and counting!

Just a quick question...

Am I ever going to feel better? Yuck yuck yuck! Why is my nausea and sleepiness getting worse? Yesterday, after I put Kimberly on the bus for school, I slept until 2:00pm. I did get up a few times to feed myself and Kennen but then it was back to sleep. Yesterday I was couch girl. What did my son do all day? Uhhhh, I'm really not sure. I'm just glad that he stayed inside the house. Seriously though he played in his room and watched tv. Poor little boy. Except that he loves to play in his room by himself. He even asks permission in the morning, "Mommy can I go play in my bedroom pweeeeeeease?" I respond with a very serious, "Yes you may." "Dank you!". Even though I could care less where he plays, I play along as if it is important to ask me permission. I want him to think he needs my permission as long as possible. He is a good little rule follower.

Just one more quick question:

Do you think I'm having a boy or a girl?

9 comments:

KBear said...

I can't tell yet. I would have to see you in your 7th month, but I'm gonna say you're having a boy:)

I started to feel better in the second trimester. As soon as I hit 18 weeks, it was a different pregnancy

however, once i hit my 28th week and third trimester, for me, it was hell part 2...

~Penny~ said...

I say a girl. They are suppose to make you feel like crap.

But hey! The brightside of things is that you are having symptoms now:) I know you were concerned early on in the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

A long time ago... my doctor (or my wife's doctor, he was actually both but it makes more sense to say her doctor) supposedly had a way to determine if it was a boy or girl based on your iris. I wish I knew what it was...

Anonymous said...

Go by the heartbeat!! The faster it is, probably a girl, like my girs were 150-155bpm...I think 150 and below is more indicative of a boy....:D

Anonymous said...

*girls....my keyboard is not keeping up with me today...ugh

Unknown said...

You'll be over the yuck soon and it will be a distant memory.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stel. It's your cousin, Ash. for some reason, I'm thinkin' Girl! But if you have a boy I'll be thrilled!!! But you know...I am just a little bias. Love You. You WILL feel better!

Keikicakes said...

i'm thinking GIRL!

KBear said...

Penny - if I were to go by the "making you feel like crap" I'd DEFINITELY be having a girl!

I'm gonna laugh if the next one for me is a girl, and I fly through the pregnancy!!! :)

I'm gonna say boy still. Only cause everyone else I know is having boys!

Post a Comment