Monday, November 5, 2007

Why?

Why can't my house stay clean during a 3 day hiatus from sick Mommy? I'm still so tired.

We had the guy from the alarm company come to my house today and I didn't attempt to pick anything up. He politely stepped over toys and said nothing about it. I told him I was recovering from the stomach flu and offered him hand sanitizer on his way out the door. Is that rude?

Wow, this stomach flu really kicked my ass. But at least it's not coming out my ass. I was emailing my friend and she said that she heard I was sick and that it must be going through the neighborhood because her family is finally starting to get over it. I was thinking maybe it was the cough that she had a week ago so when I asked for specifics she sent me an email that was short and sweet,


From Mrs. Brasilia*

"Oh puke…the shits…the whole nine yards!"


*name has been changed to protect identity :)

3 comments:

stamping tx mommy said...

Poor Mrs. Brasilia:)!!!

Glad to hear they are feeling better now. That definitely sucks. Hopefully that doesn't make it's way around. YUCK:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're so sick still! I totally agree that it's not possible for a house to stay clean when mama is sick. Same around our house. I can't stand to be sick because when I finally get back up and around, things are SO messy, I want to crawl back into my hole and forget about it all.

Keikicakes said...

I love mrs. Basilia's email comment!

I totally understand the not clean house when you are sick! I say...let it go! Once in a while it is very liberating to just let the house GO...and just let it be a mess.

Hope you are feeling better!

Post a Comment