Saturday, November 10, 2007

So I was thinking...

If I were to consider trying to concieve a 3rd baby, I would ovulate around Jeff's birthday. Hmmm, and if we did happen to concieve a 3rd baby, it would be born middle to end of August...right when the kids went back to school. Sounds like a plan to me! I brought it up to Jeff and he said maybe. I'm giddy! Or, I was giddy anway. Jeff took Kennen fishing again this morning and he was a bad boy, stole his little friends chair and kept throwing huge fits. Then he peed his pants and layed down and screamed like he's never screamed before. Then he was a bucking bronco baby and wouldn't let Jeff buckle him into the carseat. If I were there I know I could have diffused the situation because I am ninja Mommy and I have become an expert at keeping Kennen from losing his cool. Long story short is that Jeff brought him home, put him to bed and called me to say "I came *this* close to beating your son today. Oh, and the new answer to if I want another baby is NO!"

sigh.

It's cool, I don't think I have to nerve to do it all over again anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to flood you with baby pictures once Lourdes is born... you'll change your mind.

Kennen is a typical little boy. He was probably tired. Noah gets like that too when he's in need of a nap, and when he's upset, he'll pee his pants too.

Except for the other day and he decided he was going to poo in the garbage can. Tells me he has to poop, so I open the bathroom door and tell him to get up on the potty and tell me when he's done (not a problem in the past)... he comes walking out and I say no get back in there so I can wipe your butt! I go in there and he proudly says "Mama I pooped in the trash can!" Sure enough, there was a man-sized log in the trash. I wanted to puke. LOL At least it wasn't on the floor again.

Post a Comment