Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bah humbug.

And I'm so not a bah-humbug kind of person. The weather is crap. My Mom is getting surgery tomorrow and I'm worried about her. I should be there and I feel totally helpless. And trapped. Kim can't miss school but since the kids have to stay, what would we do with Kennen while Jeff is at work? I guess I could take the little man with me but that is 2 plane tickets and um...the property tax fairy stole all my money.

bah-fucking-humbug

I'm sure I will feel better once my Mom is out of surgery. Pray for her if you do that sort of thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure is horrible not being able to just pick up and be with your mum when you need/want to. Hope all is well with the surgery. cheers Kirsten

Keikicakes said...

Hope your mom's surgery went well. I'll have Emma pray for your mom.

Anonymous said...

I'm saying a prayer for your mom to get through her surgery successfully, for you to have peace surrounding her surgery and your having to stay in Texas, and the doctors for skill, precision and knowledge when performing surgery.

stamping tx mommy said...

I said a prayer for your mom this morning after I read this! Hope she is feeling better now.

~Penny~ said...

I know that helpless feeling. I will keep your mom in mind. Hope all is well.

Post a Comment