Saturday, October 24, 2009

So not a techy girl...

...but I lurve my iPhone! It's amazing, holy cow it gives me butterflies because the things it can do seem endless. The most exciting thing so far is that there is an app for Pandora. Since the death of my computer, I don't have my mp3's anymore to put on my phone. With the app from pandora.com though, I can still have music while I run. How awesome is that? Not that I have much motivation to run, but you know what I mean. I can also plug my iPhone into this little plug in my Tahoe and listen to music from Pandora too. Seriously?????

The only problem now is that I can barely wrestle it away from the kids. Oh well. I don't even miss my laptop anymore.

2 comments:

~Penny~ said...

There is also an app for moms and dads that have kids that play with the phone. You open the app and it locks all your info, kinda makes it like a dummy phone so they can play without anything being changed...

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the name is...

Mrstx said...

Wow that's cool! I def need that one too!

Post a Comment