Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Twiddling my thumbs...

...waiting to go into labor. I am 2cm dilated now and still 2 weeks from my official due date. However, I would bet my bottom dollar that my baby Griffin will be born next week. August 6th is a full moon....Owwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My OB answered with, "Oh yeah!" when i asked her if it was really true that more women went into labor around a full moon. Plus she is stripping my membranes on August 4th. I must say that I was much more uncomfortable with Kimberly and Kennen during the last weeks. Maybe I am savoring it a little more because this is my last baby. I have decided. It's time for Jeff to get the snip snip. I want a big family but I want to be me still. I think that 3 oh, it's the magic number!

I'll leave you with a few pics of me and my kids from The Fourth of July:

Happy Kennen:

Me and my girl:

And my kook-nut:

7 comments:

Angela said...

You need to even the playing field and have at least 1 more...and if that one is a boy have 2 more after that. Yea for baby. I am glad you are more comfortable this time around.
After we were talking about hair color this morning I think Heathers hair is about the same color of yours now if not a tad darker. It's strange how much your hair has darkened since jr. high and it's oh so amazing how much mine has lighten up. Crazy!

Angela said...

P.S. I LOVE THESE pictures you and your kids are so beautiful. Your neightbor is awesome. Does she want to be a photographer when she grows up?

Mrstx said...

Yeah she is 16 and she wants to focus on journalism actually. She's super talented, isn't she?

I am cool with my new natural hair color for now, but I know eventually I will start hilighting it again. I'm just sick of ALWAYS having dark roots, you know? Maybe next summer I will go blonde.

Jadeny said...

Love the pics. Good luck!

~Penny~ said...

You are all gorgeous!

3 is the perfect number, I think too. Will he really get the snip? Good luck with everything:)

Unknown said...

Enjoy the last few days you have with two kids. Before you enter into the realm of are these ALL yours. I don't know why 2 is acceptable but three is a lot. People look at you like you are a Duggar lol.

AZ Larsens said...

We're done at 3 also, and I want my hubby to get snipped. However, he suddenly doesn't want to. Grr... I DO NOT want a surprise baby when I'm in my 40's. Had 2 aunts do that, their last babies were 18, then bam, surprise! A caboose baby to raise, and they even had GRANDCHILDREN already! No thanks.

Post a Comment