Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's been awhile...

and I'm in a huge hurry, but I wanted to post these pics now before I forgot! I am currently 35 weeks 4 days pregnant. I'm in the home stretch woo hoo! I spend my days either sleeping or cleaning out closets. My hormones are making me a meanie. I'm hungry but I have no room to eat. I haven't gained any weight for like 10-12 weeks now! Baby Griffin is using up all the stores that used to be in my fat ass. It's a great symbiotic relationship. I thought that homeboy was transverse and so did my doc after feeling my belly at my last appointment...but it turns out that he just likes to plant his rear end on one side of my uterus, and his feet on the other side and streeeeeeeeetch out. I think I'm getting an internal bruise from his foot stomping. But the great news is that he is head down. I'm so scared of labor!!!!! Kimberly's labor was 6 1/2 hours from first contraction to delivery, Kennen was 4 1/2 hours from first contraction to delivery...and I'm scared to see what happens with Griffin! I'm scared of tearing my hoo-ha again. I'm scared I wont get my epidural before it is time to push. sniff.

Okay...here's the belly pics. My damn camera battery died while I was taking pics so I had to use my webcam...'scuse my go go gadget arm:



n

aLook at how...unround...my belly is in this pic. Freaky!

Okay, gotta go to my playdate. I will post more later! I have been MIA for a few weeks because I have joined the Farm Town obsession on facebook. My farm is bomb dot com yo. :D

6 comments:

~Penny~ said...

OMG!!!
Will you be my neighbor?? I am OBSESSED also!

Look at your belly:) You are in the home stretch. You had just about the quickest pregnacy is the whole world. Maybe you feel like its forever but I feel like it flew by!

Smyles10 said...

I am absolutely ADDICTED to Farm Town!! we should be friends so we can be neighbors... smyles10@yahoo.com

P.S. You are so cute preggo!! :)

Keikicakes said...

look at your boobies =)! the last pic the best....you can see your belly is a little uneven....

In general...I think you are pretty small and I can not believe that you are thinning out as you reach your home stretch. You suck!

P.S. Your Farm Town is the bomb dot come!!! I just went to water it and it is beautiful!

AZ Larsens said...

You cannot be 35 weeks, no way!! You look too good! Why do tall thin girls get all the luck? Not only are you...well...tall and thin, but now you don't even look like a giant whale when you're pregnant? No fair.

tara said...

you are ALL BABY!
I can't wait to see him !

KBear said...

woman, if you have like a TEENY tiny baby, I'll hunt you down and hurt you!

I didn't get any bigger than you are right now - I had a bear:(

Mind you, I love my bear, but he was a bear.. ya know?lol
you look great:)

Post a Comment