Monday, July 20, 2009

One more milestone

Well my inlaws are going back to Phoenix today after their 5 day trip. Dropping them off at the airport is just one more thing on my mental checklist that I need to do before the baby comes. I just have to clean up everything from having company this week and catch up on laundry. Jeff also has a business trip until Wednesday and then baby Griffin is free to come! Do you hear that baby? Stay in there until Thursday!

In all likelihood, the baby wont come until at least August...but I am toying with the idea of requesting to be induced. It would be nice to have him now and have an itty bitty little 6lb baby. Eh...I'm too chicken for that though. I think I will just try and get things going the old fashioned way...I am going to attack my husband with my 200lb naked body. :D Hey it has worked in the past with my other two babies! And yes, I said 200lbs. Last night I officially tipped the scales at a deuce but then this morning I was back down to my regular waifish 195.

***raising hand, "Can i get off this ride yet?***

4 comments:

MommyStamper said...

You still don't look like you weigh any where 200lbs! I think your scale is messed up:)
Come on Griffin! We are all ready for you!!! If it makes your mommy feel better just wait until the end of July then:-D

Keikicakes said...

We are waiting for Griffin! Got my phone near me for when you call =)!

Anonymous said...

AWww...those last couple of weeks are a KILLER!! I had to be induced for my first, and I chose to be induced for my second so we could get them out to my sister's without being scared I was hurt or something..lol...I don't know about this time though...we're still working on it...lol...enjoy your last couple of weeks, he'll be here SO SOON!!!

~Penny~ said...

Your going to hold that baby in!

I am so excited to see pics though!

Post a Comment