Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Answer this riddle...

When is shopping Un-Fun?

When you are 6 months pregnant and shopping for a swimsuit!

I did find something and I brought it home, but I have decided that I am okay with the bottoms, but I hate the top. Well, both tops. I bought two and they are both not good. I had to try on sizes that were big enough for my belly...which made them too big for my boobs. I am returning them tomorrow...but I figured since I was half naked in my bathroom, why not take more belly pics? I think it's been awhile!

These are the bottoms I bought today that I am keeping. This top is actually from Classy Bride and I love it! I have had it for about 5 years now and I have not found a better fitting top for me. When I'm pregnant I have small boobs, and when I'm not pregnant I have zero boobs...but this top somehow makes the most of what I have. The awesome thing about this bikini is that you can have the bottoms customized with Swarovski crystals with your new last name! They are super cute...just click the link and look under 'Just Married Swimwear'.

But this isn't about brides...this is what happens after the wedding. Or before the wedding in my case, lol. When you swell up to the size of a beach ball. Ch-check it out:





I know that all I talk about is the baby, the pregnancy, baby baby baby but well there just isn't much else going on in my brain these days. Soon though, I will show you my new psychotic obsession...cloth diapers.

5 comments:

~ Sara Ann said...

You look absolutely flawless. I love the belly!!!!!!!

Jadeny said...

Too cute!!

~Penny~ said...

Aww...cute,cute.

Looks like no stretch marks!

Cloth diapers still scare me...

Weekends Off said...

You look great! Cloth diapers are great too. They have so many cute things now to make them easy to use I'm jealous! I had the plain old fashioned solid white diapers you had to fold into a triangle and pin.

Stella said...

Yeah my stretch marks are hidden. I have them on my butt and boobs only. I am pretty sure I will get them this time around though. I am heavier at this point than I was with my last 2 pregnancies. Bummer but oh well.

Post a Comment