Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Man card

Last night Jeff and I were watching the Bachelorette. I noticed that my toenail polish was chipped AND that the nail polish bottle was on the coffee table AND that Jeff was sitting in next to both my feet and the nail polish bottle.

I wiggled my toes and said, "Hey baby, will you paint my toes? I need a touch up!"

He looked at my feet...looked at the nail polish bottle...looked at the tv. He was quiet for a minute. Then he said, "If it ever got out that I was watching the bachelorette and painting your toes, I would have relinquish my testicles....so NO!"

Hmmmm I guess he's got a point there, lol.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Stella, just happened onto your site. Maybe he had a valid point about the nail polishing at that time. Recently my wife thought I needed the experience of a pedicure. I used the gift certificate and it felt so good that I will definately do it again. Something I never thought of doing for myself. I have a blog titled "The Simple Life" and you are welcome any time.
http://odielangley.blogspot.com or email
odie@qualityofficeequipmentinc.com
Have a great week in Texas, I am in NC sufferinng through triple digit temps.

Post a Comment