Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Goodmama's The ONE stash pics

Today is going to be a very fun day in cloth diapering for me! I recieved some birthday money from my Mom and from my in-laws and what do I decide to buy? Cloth diapers. I know, I know...I have a weird obsession.

I fracking love these diapers though! It is rare to find boyish diapers that are cool and fun. There are endless lovely girly cloth diapers out there, but for boys you can usually only choose from sports themes, toy cars, and other lame patterns. As a result, most of my diapers are just solid colors, which is fine. Fine but not fabulous! Thanks to Goodmama diapers though, there is a whole new line of AIO (all in one diapers which means no cover is required to cover the rad prints!) diapers call The ONE's. My new stash of ONEs came in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be more giddy. I pet them, washed them, dried them, pet them some more and put them on Griffin. I'm not sure of all the names of these diapers, but here is what I got yesterday!

The Hot ONE:


The Snakeskin ONE:


The Snakeskin ONE again:



The Batik ONE:

The Sea ONE:


The Skully ONE:


The Green ONE (upsidedown, lol):



The Magic ONE (upsidedown too!):

The Tattoo ONE:


The Surfer ONE:

3 comments:

HappyAutisticMama said...

I left a comment to answer your question in my latest post.

Cool diapers, btw!

Wendy

~Penny~ said...

Does the magic one turn a different color if Griffin is wet or took a big poo?

Mrstx said...

The magic one cleans itself!!!

Post a Comment