Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

Let's see...what did I do this year? I had a baby, got sick, got better and chopped off my hair. I felt like it was a year of transformation for me. I also turned 30. I feel like a butterfly that emerged from a cocoon. Except I think I was more beautiful before. 2009. The year I got fat and ugly. Also the year I realized how much my husband and kids needed me. And the year I got baby Griffin. I've also become closer to my friends I think. SBHL girls, I love y'all so much!

Tonight I am gonna party like a rockstar with my newest sidekick Baby G. Word.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Stel... You look Beautiful! As always. You just are Beauty! Love ya Cuz... miss you, and Happy New Year!!!

PS...Seriously precious baby boy...Word.

Post a Comment