Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sigh

My kids are so wild today. Literally bouncing off the walls. They asked me for lunch and I didn't hop to it fast enough so they proceeded to ask me for clam chowder 147 times in a row. I told they to be quiet and I would get it for them. I was heating it up and Kim asked me AGAIN!!!!!!! I turned around and snapped at her, "if I hear you say 'clam chowder' again I'm going to beat you!" immediately Kennen walked in the kitchen and asked "is the clam chowder ready?"

WTF? I turned around to chase down and beat my kids and Jeff finally stepped in to help me. He sternly told them to sit down and be quiet.

Then Jeff looked at me with a little grin and asked me, "Can I have some ham powder? How about some schlam dowder?" Then I laughed until I cried. What a dirty J-w.

4 comments:

tara said...

and christmas break has just begun ! :)

AZ Larsens said...

Holy moly, my boys have been driving me INSANE already. 2 more weeks of this crap? I am going to die.

~ Sara Ann said...

hahahaha took me forever to figure out what J-w meant... LOL I kept thinking JO or DB lmao. I'm slow... what can I say. I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!

~Penny~ said...

I think its hilarious that they eat clam chowder! Good luck with surviving.

At least you aren't snowed in with the kids:)

Post a Comment